Monday, January 14, 2008

You Are The Inspiration

Have you ever thought what inspires you most? Or what motivates you to be a better human being; to improve yourself physically, mentally or spiritually? Hmmm... Or are you contented with your life now? Is there anything that you would like to achieve or succeed one day? Have you even thought of what is your direction?

You may have a goal, but is it feasible, realistic or attainable? Sometimes, we aim too high, thus we become impatient and irrational.... And at that very moment when you feel low, miserable and depressed; when you know that you are lost and that your aspirations are shattered,.... Who will always stand beside and comfort you with their utmost efforts? Parents? YES... They will always stick by your side... By hook or by crook, they will ensure that you will gain peace and sanity again...

However, if you are lucky... I mean super duper lucky,... You will bump into someone that will change your life forever... A 360 degree change... This individual will provide you neverending inspirations that you will need in your entire journey of life... That is why I said, you have to be SUPER DUPER LUCKY to meet someone who is able to share your ups and downs... Hahaha..

Anyway, I just know I am fortunate enough to climb up from the red fiery fire in hell with the help of my guardian angel, who is now my most sacred possession... Hahaha... My dearest Mic... My inspiration... And I hope this song is able to express how much I feel about my most cherished and treasured person in my life... Besides, it's a meaningful song.... Old, but still evergreen ;)


You Are The Inspiration by Chicago
You know our love was meant to be
The kind of love that lasts forever
And I want you here with me
From tonight until the end of time
You should know, everywhere I go
You're always on my mind, in my heart
In my soul, Baby
Chorus:
You're the meaning in my life
You're the inspiration
You bring feeling to my life
You're the inspiration
Wanna have you near me
I wanna have you hear me sayin'
No one needs you more than I need you
And I know, yes I know that it's plain to see
We're so in love when we're together
Now I know that I need you here with me
From tonight until the end of time
You should know, everywhere I go
Always on my mind, in my heart
In my soul
You're the meaning in my life
You're the inspiration
You bring feeling to my life
You're the inspiration
Wanna have you near me
I wanna have you hear me sayin'
No one needs you more than I
No one needs you more than I
Wanna have you near me
I wanna have you hear me sayin'
No one needs you more than i need you

Cheers~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.