Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Will You Love Me Tomorrow?

Hmm... I came across an oldie... 'Will You Love Me Tomorrow?' by The Shirelles...I strongly feel and believe that this song tells a lot about me... Always in doubt about love... Sceptical... Hahaha... Whatever.. Anyway, would just like to share it...

Tonight you're mine completely
You give you love so sweetly
Tonight the light of love is in your eyes
But will you love me tomorrow?
Is this a lasting treasure
Or just a moment's pleasure?
Can I believe the magic of your sighs?
Will you still love me tomorrow?
Tonight with words unspoken
You say that I'm the only one
But will my heart be broken
When the night meets the morning sun?
I'd like to know that your love
Is love I can be sure of
So tell me now, and I won't ask again
Will you still love me tomorrow?
So tell me now, and I won't ask again
Will you still love me tomorrow?
Will you still love me tomorrow?
Will you still love me tomorrow?

So, Mic, Will you still love me tomorrow? Promise? Hehehe... Nobody knows about the future... If you are reading this, I do hope you will still love me tomorrow... Not only tomorrow, but death do us apart... Cz I sincerely treasure and appreciate for having you in my life... Thanks for brightening up my days and making me realize that life isn't as bitter as I think it would be...

To you guys out there, will you still love your partner/companion tomorrow? Ponder this question deeply... Don't just answer abruptly... Think... Promises should be kept ;)

Cheers ~~~

No comments: