Monday, November 5, 2007

SECRET Partially REVEALED...

As usual, I love to share real life stories with people... Moral values, ethics, judgements, rationality and emotions play a crucial part in our daily lifes which we will have to go through and experience as long as we breathe...Even with a ventilator attached..No kidding...

My friend who had read my entire blog asked me what happened 4 to 5 years back... He kept on pestering me to tell him the truth since I love sharing pathetic stories.. Hahaha... Well, if he is reading this, I have to say sorry... I can't reveal it... The only thing that I can tell him is that the COLD HEARTED BASTARD did that do me... And the physical PAIN inflicted to me was EXCRUTIATING.. On top of that, it caused me to be temporarily INSANE (That is why my blog is named after it)... Also, I was extremely very EMOTIONALLY DRAINED... He is and always WILL BE a PERFECT EXAMPLE of an IRRESPONSIBLE creature (He is not fit to be called a human)... Had fun, then dumped me out of the blue...

Well, I don't put all the blame on him because he is such a naive little being trapped in a 26 YEARS-OLD BODY... IMMATURED and UNSTABLE both in career and mentality... Honestly, he DOESN'T HAVE THE BRAINS... I may seem evil and bias towards this creature but HEY!!! I could be evil but not as WICKED as him... You know something, I am POSITIVELY SURE if it happens to his CURRENT GIRLFRIEND, he would be like a CHICKEN running HELTER SKELTER; DISORIENTATED... And I can assure that...

By the way, he's also born in the year of the CHICKEN... Hahahah... Furthermore, he MAY just stick for a while with her and later, he WILL LOSE feelings for her... Like how he had told me (I'd written it in the previous blog- DOUBLE SLAPS & MULTIPLE STABS)... I truly PRAY that it won't happen to his INNOCENT partner... Or else, she'll lose her mind... As a woman myself, I won't keep any grudge with people who is not in contact with me...

So friend, if you are reading this, are you happy now? You can stop pestering me already... Hahaha... Figure it out yourself... You are a man yourself... You should know what will make you VERY AFRAID if 'SOMETHING HAPPENED' when you were in a relationship... Kekeke... Curious who is he? It's the alphabet before 'U' and after 'B' in my FRIENDSTER...

Adios Amigo...

Cheers~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.