Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Theories...

Finally, exams are over... Am finally feeling relieved, but this is only temporary... I still have to push myself to do the best for at least one more year... Hopefully, getting an MBA really does pay off one day...

Am just feeling happy that life seems brighter now... I've great companies, nice people around me keeping me motivated all the time!!! What more can I ask right??? For instance, a few friends of mine, keep telling me that I would be a good wife because I always worry for the other party, continuously striving for improvement and I can cook!!! Hahaha... It does brighten up my day though...Hehehe...

People you once thought that couldn't be a good friend can indeed be a good friend... And even a superb listener too... Matured and wise, he gives practical advises that are easy to follow provided if I keep an open-mind... Till today, my stubborness is my downfall... Really have to be very careful on that...

Besides, I am happy that I once felt lost and cheated... If not because of it, I would still be a naive person who is dumb and silent...There is always something to learn from history... And I've learnt a few very important theories:-

"There is no point crying for a HEARTLESS and COMPLACENT person who does not cry for you; CRY for whom is close to you, SPIRITUALLY and MENTALLY; for your tears need your ultimate guidance..."

"Use your INTUITION to invest in a blue chip...Failing to do so, you may end up losing your life.."

"Being attached is a blessing... However, ATTACHEMENTS can turn sour if you are not prepared.."

"Love with your HEART and SOUL; learn to APPRECIATE your partner... To love and be loved in return is the key..."

"Do not TAKE FOR GRANTED that any pleasant situation will last; for IMPERMANANCE will be here soon..."

Although most people will not agree with my theories but I don't give a damn!!! Hahaha... Think further... Open up your mind and you'll see the rationality in it... People tend to say it's stupid.. But why? It's because they DON'T want to face the REALITY...

Cheers...

No comments: